MalWood USA Hydraulic Throwout Bearings are Made from aircraft quality aluminum and designed to withstand the high spring pressure and high RPM operation common to racing clutches or your daily driver. Will fit most Ford Manual Transmissions. Rolled Face Bearing will fit Flat clutch fingers Heat-treated bearing faces are blanchard ground to ensure trueness; Ball bearing races are packed with heat-resistant grease for better lubrication and longer life.
Mal Wood USA Adjustable Hydraulic Throw-Out Bearing – Ford Rolled Face
• Replaces original Clutch Fork Systems
• Unique Multiple ports allowing hoses to exit the Bell housing on the LHS or RHS
• Will fit most Ford Manual Transmissions
• Rolled Face Bearing fits Flat clutch fingers
• Complete installation kit with instructions for DIY installation
• 100% Australian Manufactured, ensuring Premium Quality
• Made from aircraft quality aluminum
• Designed by Mal Wood Automotive, the Market Leader in Automotive Drive Line Solutions
With the MalWood USA Hydraulic Bearing the traditional Clutch Fork, Clutch Bearing system is no longer needed.
MalWoods double O-ring design prevents links and provide greater reliability.
Comes with a set of shims to properly set bearing to pressure plate clearance.
One of the great benefits of the Hydraulic Bearing setups you get a much smoother Clutch operation for both standard and modified vehicles, also with only a braided line exiting the Bellhousing there is greater clearance for exhaust systems.
Each individual bearing comes with a detailed instruction leaflet making setup nice and easy.
This innovative design has 4 ports which enable this Hydraulic Bearing to be fitted to LHD and RHD vehicles. With our system you can exit the bellhousing wherever you choose.
Works perfect with our MalWood USA Hydraulic under dash systems.